Google Adsense is an PPC advertising Company from Google which has encouraged the internet and now people are earning thousands of dollars through Google just Show or publish the Ads on their blogs or website. The best part about Google Adsense is that it is very easy to use and apply it on our blog or website .You have to show ads and but carefully . And for earn you just have to update your blog regularly. After some month your work load turns into money and you will earn good amount of money just for working
one to two hours er day. But the big problem with fresher is this that they are just playing with GoogleAdsense and treat it as money machine. This is complete wrong way to treat with Adsense and that’s why 90% publishers are not able to earn good amount of money from Adsense. In this way to earn money fast from Google Adsense, many people have been banned or deactivated with Adsense account. Now i am going to tell you the 10 perfect ways that you may be avoided your Adsense account from deactivate.
1. Never Publish PTC(paid to click) websites on your blog or website because Google does not like PTC websites.
2. Don’t hide Adsense links unit under your blog or website menu. Same for your images. Do not put Adsense ads unit close to your website images.
3. Never try to click on your own ads. Don’t ask your friends and don’t facebook or other for click on your Adsense ads.
4. Your blog or website must have at least 70% search or organic traffic. If your website traffic is mainly coming from social networks like Facebook then there is a chance that Google will deactivate your account.
5. Always publish unique content on your website. Google does not like spam and duplicate websites.
6. Do not copy paste images from other blogs. If you want to do then customise or edit and then put proper alt tags.
7. Never put Google Adsense ads on your contact pages or related like About me, Contact us, Form filling etc.
8. Always choose unique keyword or nichefor your websites because if you choose niche like hack Google will not impress by your blog content because there are millions of blogs on internet related to hack.
9. Never try cloakling or any other black hat Search Engine Optimization . Black Hat SEO works fast but Google will mark your website as spam.
10. Never exchange links with other websites mainly which are non related websites to your niche.